My name is Ericka Clay, and I have this nervous tick called writing. That feels really good to get off my chest.
I love stringing words into poetry and short stories, and sometimes even full length novels. But what I love even more is being able to share my work with my readers for free. If you’d like to view my work, be sure to check out my online literary portfolio.
Be sure to sign up via email to receive my posts and don’t forget to subscribe to the Tipsy Lit mailing list to receive word of my latest books!
The Fancy Details
Ericka has been awarded a number of times by Writers Digest for various short fiction pieces, she has written three novels (one of which placed as a quarter-finalist in the 2010 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award contest), has published a novel with Bannerwing Books and is in the process of writing her next project, For the Love of Chuck.
- Quarter-finalist in the Amazon Breakthrough Novelist Award (ABNA) Competition (2008)
- 15th place winner in the 11th Annual Writer’s Digest Short Short Story Competition
- 4th place winner in the 9th Annual Writer’s Digest Short Short Story Competition
- Published several times in the literary magazine, Poesia, that is based out of San Francisco
- Her novel, Unkept, is available for purchase