Psst…I have another blog.
Psst…here’s the about page:
Meet the Mastermind
My name is Ericka Clay, and I like to say weird things like, “I breathe words.”
But it’s kind of true.
- I have my degree in Creative Writing from the University of Arkansas (go Hogs!).
- I’m a traditionally published author and award winning writer.
- I’ve been blogging before Instagram was a thing (I KNOW!).
- I created a super uber cool online writing community called Tipsy Lit that gained nearly 15,000 subscribers in its hey day.
- I have a knack for looking at your current brand story and doing a major re-haul, from offering website design suggestions to creating niche online communities that are devoted to taking your brand to the big leagues.
- I get what it takes to sell via the interwebs and can make that dream happen for you no matter what industry you’re in.
But most importantly, I’m a human being with a pulse, and I get that you are, too.
YOUR ideas, YOUR passion, YOUR brand what I’m all about and tailoring a customer-driven message for your company is my number one priority.
So if you’re up for it, let’s go make YOUR words count! Use the contact form to the right to talk details over Skype.
Looking forward to chatting with you!
Psst…follow me for all things blogging, content marketing, general marketing, book marketing, writing, community growing, and brand consulting related.
That is all.